Our marina is so much more than just a place to dock and store your boat!
At Grand Harbour Marina, we’re located along the Intracoastal Waterway here in Little River, South Carolina. As one of the oldest marinas in the area, we offer so much more than just a place to dock and store your boat. Here’s a closer look into what our boatyard and marina offers:
- We can provide all the services needed to maintain and repair your boat. For example, we can winterize your boat before cold weather hits, perform fiberglass repairs, complete warranty repairs for gas and diesel engines, completely detail your watercraft, paint the exterior of your boat, and so much more.
- Our bait & tackle shop is a great stop to make before a day out on the water. Here, you can purchase snacks, ice, bait, tackle, and everything you need to make your next big catch.
- You can keep your boat at our drystack storage facility. We can store vessels up to 32 feet in length and travelift haul out vessels up to 60 tons.
- If you’re craving adventure, you can rent jet skis to use with your family and friends.
- We offer services for commercial and charter fleets in the area, as well as for recreational boaters and seasonal visitors.
Our marina is open daily, but please note that hours will vary by season. For additional information about our hours, services we offer, or anything else about our marina and boatyard, reach out to us at Grande Harbour Marina today.